Through Foundation Route:
- Enrol for the Foundation Course after passing Class 10th Examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.
- Register for the Foundation Course on or before the 1st day of January or the 1st day of July for the examination to be held in the months of May/June or November/December respectively.
- Appear in Foundation Examination after appearing in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and on complying with the above requirement.
- Join Intermediate Course after passing class 12th and Foundation Examination.
- Undergo Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (ICITSS) consisting of Courses on Information Technology and Orientation Course at the earliest but these are to be completed compulsorily before commencement of their Articleship.
- Appear in Intermediate Examination on completion of 8months of study course as on first day of the month in which the examination is to be held.
- Join articled training after passing either of the Group or Both Groups of Intermediate Course and after successfully undergoing ICITSS.
- Clear the balance Group (if any) of Intermediate Examination.
- Register for Final Examination.
- Successfully undergo Four Weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (AICITSS) consisting of Courses on Advanced Information Technology and Management Communication Skills during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in the Final Examination.
- Appear in the Final Examination on completion of the practical training or while serving last 6 months of articled training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the examination is to be held after successful completion of AICITSS.
- Complete articled training of 3 Years.
- Pass Final Examination.
- Enrol as a member of the ICAI and be designated as “Chartered Accountant”.
CA Foundation November, 2021 & May, 2022 Exams Summary
|Last Date for Registration||November, 2021 Exams – 30th June, 2021
May, 2022 Exams – 31st December, 2021
|Registration Fee||Rs. 9,200|
|Medium of Exams||English or Hindi as per the Choice of the Student|
|Exam Type||Objective & Subjective|
|Passing Percentage Required||Minimum 40% in each Subject & 50% in Aggregate|
|How to Prepare||We at KCC Tutorials provides Coaching for CA Foundation in the following Mode:
A student willing to Join Our Classes may WA or Call @ 98147-62054
|Number of Papers||4|
|Conducting Body||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
CA Foundation Syllabus
|Paper No.||Paper Name||Parts||Type|
|1.||Principles and Practice of Accounting (One Paper – 3 Hours – 100 Marks)||One Paper||Subjective|
|2.||Business Laws, Business Correspondence and Reporting
(One Paper – 3 Hours – 100 Marks)
|Section A: Business Laws (60 Marks)
Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
|3.||Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Statistics (One Paper – 3 Hours – 100 Marks)||Part A: Business Mathematics (40 Marks)
Part B: Logical Reasoning (20 Marks)
Part C: Statistics (40 Marks)
|4.||Business Economics, Business and Commercial Knowledge (One Paper – 3 Hours – 100 Marks)||Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Point to Remember
- Negative marking in CA Foundation is applicable on objective type Papers only
- No Negative marking for subjective type papers
- Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
- Student can qualify Foundation Examination by securing 50% in aggregate and 40% in each subject individually.