CS Executive – Capital Market and Securities Laws (CMSL) – Paper 5 – CS Executive by CA CS CMA Jagdeep Arora Sir
Jagdeep Arora Sir (B.Com, CA , CS & CMA) at KCC Tutorials is teaching Company Secretary Course Students for the last 17 Years. He is considered one of Best Faculty in India for this Subject. He hold a great command over this subject.
Best CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Laws (CMSL) Video Lectures & Live Classes by Jagdeep Arora Sir
Why to prefer Jagdeep Sir’s CS Executive ECIPL Lectures
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Laws (CMSL) (Group 2 – Paper 5) (New Syllabus)
₹2,999.00 – ₹3,999.00
COURSE DESCRIPTION – Best & Most Affordable CS Executive Capital Market & Securities Laws (CMSL) Video Lectures Classes (New Syllabus)by India’s CS Executive Best Law Faculty
- Language = English / Hindi for CS Executive Group 2 Capital Market and Securities Laws Lectures (New Syllabus)
- Complete Conceptual Clarity.
- Own notes available.
- Doubt Solving Facility Available by Whatsapp with Weekend Query Sessions on Zoom
- Past year Questions & Answers Covered.
- Student Friendly Teaching Style.
- Flow Charts and Pictures used for Better Presentation.
- Syllabus covered – 100% Syllabus issued by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Questions and Answers of Past Examinations covered for better preparation.
- Multiple Choice Based Questions and Answers are also provided for Exams preparation.
- Regular Tips for Exams Preparation
- Technical Assistance Available.
- Hours – 65 – 75 hrs
- Validity – 12 Months
- Use of student friendly language
- Views= Unlimited Views
- Hard Copy books will be delivered within 24 hours of order
- Capital Market and Securities Laws (CMSL) subject of CS Executive Group 2 is taught by Jagdeep Arora Sir (B.Com, CA, CS & CMA). He is considered one of the Best Faculty/Teacher in India for CMSL.
- Total teaching experience – More than 15 years
- Focused on the conceptual clarity of topic & real interpretation of a law
- Creative teaching methodology, lively & real-life examples
- Numerous Case Studies discussed.
Downloadable Classes, Pen Drive Classes
12 Months Validity, 18 Months Validity
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Laws (CMSL) Live Online Classes
A Student may also join Live Online Classes for CMSL Subject from Jagdeep Arora Sir.
To Know the Timing, Charges etc. for Live Online Classes for CMSL Subject, A student may Whatsapp or Call @ 98147-62054
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Laws (CMSL) Detailed Syllabus
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Laws (CMSL)
Part A – 40 Marks – Capital Market
1. Basics of Capital Market: Structure of Capital Market l Participants of Capital Market l Capital Market
2. Secondary Market in India: Development of Stock market in India l Stock market & its operations l
Trading Mechanism l Exchange Traded Fund l Derivatives l Rights Entitlements l Block and Bulk
deals l Basis of Sensex l Nifty l Types of Indexes l Clearing Corporations l Suspension and Penalties
l Surveillance Mechanism l Risk management in Secondary market l Impact of various Policies on
Stock Markets l Types of Market l Types of Trading Platform l Regulators of Secondary Markets.
3. Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act 1956: Objectives of the SCR Act, Rules and Regulations made
there under l Important Definitions l Recognized Stock Exchange l Public issue and listing of securities
l Case Laws.
4. Securities and Exchange Board of India: Objective l Powers and functions of SEBI l Securities
Appellate Tribunal l Penalties and appeals l Procedure for Redressal of Grievances l SCORES l SEBI
(Informal Guidance) Scheme, 2003 l Case Laws.
5. Laws Governing to Depositories and Depository Participants: Role & Functions of Depositories
l Depository Participants l Admission of Securities l Dematerialization & Re-materialization l
International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) l Depository Process l Inspection and Penalties l
Internal Audit and Concurrent Audit of Depository Participants.
6. Securities Market Intermediaries: Regulatory Framework l Primary Market and Secondary Market
Intermediaries l Role and Functions of Merchant Bankers, Stock Brokers, Registrars and Transfer
Agents, Bankers to an Issue, Portfolio Managers, Debenture Trustees, Investment Advisers, Research
Analysts, Credit Rating Agencies, Depositories and Depositories Participants, Foreign Institutional
Investors l Internal Audit of Intermediaries by Company Secretary in Practice l Case Laws and Case
7. International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA): Establishment of Authority l Powers and
Functions of Authority l International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) l Financial Products l Financial
Services l Listing and Trading of units in IFSC l SEBI IFSC Guidelines.
PART II: SECURITIES LAWS (60 MARKS)
8. Issue of Securities – Concepts: Types of Issues l Initial Public Offer l Further Public Offering l Rights Issue
l Preferential Issue l Qualified Institutions Placement l Initial Public Offer of Indian Depository Receipts l
Rights Issue of Indian Depository Receipts l Initial Public Offer by Small and Medium Enterprises l Bonus
Issue l Share Based Employee Benefits and Sweat Equity.
9. Issue and Listing of Non-Convertible Securities: Debt Securities and Non-Convertible Redeemable
Preference Shares l Perpetual Debt Instruments l Commercial Paper – Issuance and Listing.
10. Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements: Compliances under SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
l Key Provisions pertaining to Corporate Governance l Prior Intimations l Disclosure of Events or
Information l Meeting of shareholders and voting l Policies l Compliance under SEBI (LODR) Regulations,
2015 which has listed its Non-Convertible securities l Liability of a Listed Entity for Contravention l Case
Laws and Case Studies.
11. Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers – Concepts: Regulatory Framework l Trigger point for making an
open offer by an acquirer l Disclosures l Exemptions l Case Laws and Case Studies.
12. Prohibition of Insider Trading: Basic Concepts l Unpublished price sensitive information (UPSI) l Trading
Plans l Disclosures l Informant Incentives and Rewards l Codes of fair disclosure and conduct l Penalties
and Appeals l Case Laws and Case Studies.
13. Prohibition of Fraudulent and Unfair Trade Practices Relating to Securities Market: Prohibition of certain
dealings in securities l Prohibition of manipulative, fraudulent and unfair trade practices l Investigation l
Case Laws and Case Studies.
14. Delisting and Buyback of Securities – Concepts: Delisting of Equity Shares l Voluntary Delisting l Exit
Opportunity l Compulsory Delisting l Conditions of buy-back l Buy back Methods l Tender Offer l Open
Market (Book building and Stock Exchange) l General obligations l Penalties l Case Laws and Case
15. Mutual Funds : Regulatory Framework l Types of Mutual Funds and Schemes l Key players in Mutual
Funds – Sponsor, Asset Management Company, Trustee, Unit holder l Evaluating performance of
Mutual funds – Net Asset Value l Expense Ratio l Holding Period Return.
16. Collective Investment Schemes: Regulatory Framework l Restrictions on Business Activities l Submission
of Information and Documents l Trustees and their Obligations l Case Laws and Case Studies.
CMSL- Capital Market and Securities Laws
Paper 5 CS Executive Demo Lectures by Jagdeep Arora Sir
Best CA Foundation Video Lectures in India Best CA Foundation Pen Drive Lectures in India Best Face to Face CA Foundation Classes in Ludhiana Punjab Best CA Intermediate Classes in Ludhiana Punjab Best CSEET Classes in Ludhiana Punjab Best CS Executive Coaching Institute in Ludhiana Punjab Best CMA Foundation Coaching in Ludhiana Punjab Best CMA Intermediate Coaching in Ludhiana Punjab Best CA Foundation Live Online Classes in India Best CA Intermediate Video Lectures in India Best CA Intermediate Pen Drive Lectures in India Best CA Intermediate Live Online Classes in India Best Faculty for CA CS CMA Course CA CS Sandeep Arora CA CS CMA Jagdeep Arora Best CA Foundation Video Lectures in India Best CA Foundation Pen Drive Lectures in India