CS Executive – Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws (SBILL) – Paper 3 – CS Executive by CA CS CMA Jagdeep Arora Sir
Jagdeep Arora Sir (B.Com, CA , CS & CMA) at KCC Tutorials is teaching Company Secretary Course Students for the last 17 Years. He is considered one of Best Faculty in India for this Subject. He hold a great command over this subject.
Best CS Executive Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws Video Lectures & Live Classes by Jagdeep Arora Sir
Why to prefer Jagdeep Sir’s CS Executive SBIL Lectures
CS Executive Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws (SBILL) (Group 1 – Paper 3)(New Syllabus)
₹2,999.00 – ₹3,999.00
COURSE DESCRIPTION – Best & Most Affordable CS Executive Group 1 – SBILL Video Lectures Classes (New Syllabus) by India’s CS Executive Best Law Faculty
- Language = English / Hindi for CS Executive Group 1 SBILL Lectures (New Syllabus)
- Complete Conceptual Clarity.
- Own notes available.
- Doubt Solving Facility Available by Whatsapp with weekly doubt sessions on Zoom
- Past year Important Questions Covered.
- Student Friendly Teaching Style.
- Flow Charts and Pictures used for Better Presentation.
- Syllabus covered – 100% Syllabus issued by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Questions and Answers of Past Examinations covered for better preparation.
- Multiple Choice Based Questions and Answers are also provided for Exams preparation.
- Technical Assistance Available.
- Hours – 70 – 80 hrs
- Use of student friendly language.
- Views= Unlimited Views
- Hard Copy books will be delivered within 24 hours of placing order
- Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws (SBILL) subject of CS Executive Group 1 is taught by Jagdeep Arora Sir (B.Com, CA, CS & CMA). He is considered one of the Best Faculty/Teacher in India for SBILL.
- Total teaching experience – More than 15 years
- Focused on the conceptual clarity of topic & real interpretation of a law
- Creative teaching methodology, lively & real-life examples
- Numerous Case Studies discussed.
Downloadable Classes, Pen Drive
12 Months Validity, 18 Months Validity
CS Executive SBILL (Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws) Live Online Classes
A Student may also join Live Online Classes for SBILL Subject from Jagdeep Arora Sir.
To Know the Timing, Charges etc. for Live Online Classes for SBILL Subject, A student may Whatsapp or Call @ 98147-62054
CS Executive Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws (SBILL) Detailed Syllabaus
CS Executive Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws (SBILL)
|PART I: SETTING UP OF BUSINESS (60 MARKS)
Level of Knowledge: Working Knowledge
1. Selection of Business Organization:
Key features of various Business Organizations and issues in choosing business organization including policy matters, identification of location, tax implications and other relevant aspects
2. Corporate Entities – Companies: Types of Corporate Business Entities:
- Private Company l Public Company l One Person Company l Nidhi l Section 8 Company l Producer Company l Foreign
Drafting of Incorporation Documents:
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association l Incorporation contracts, documents and
Formation and Registration:
- Procedural Aspects with regard to Incorporation of corporate entities.
3. Limited Liability Partnership:
- Concept of LLP l Formation and Registration l LLP Agreement l Alteration in LLP Agreement l
Annual and Event Based Compliances.
4. Startups and its Registration:
- Start-up India Policy l Registration Process l Benefits and other Government Policies l Different types of capital – Seed Capital l Venture Capital l Private Equity l Angel Investor l Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies on Unicorn
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises:
- Classification of Enterprises l Memorandum l Measures for promotion and development l Udyam Registration Process l NSIC Registration l MSMEs
6. Conversion of Business Entities:
- Conversion of private company into public company and vice versa l Conversion of Section 8 company into other kind of Company l Conversion of Company into LLP and vice versa l Conversion of OPC to other type of company and vice versa l Companies authorized to registered under Chapter XXI of the Companies Act,
7. Non-Corporate Entities:
- Partnership l Hindu Undivided Family l Sole Proprietorship l Multi State Co-operative Society l Trust and Society l Formation and registration l Partnership Agreement and Trust Deed l Mega
8. Financial Services Organisation:
- NBFCs l Housing Finance Company l Asset Reconstruction Company l Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs) l Nidhi l Payment Banks l Mudra Bank l Registration l Chit
9. Business Collaborations:
- Foreign Collaborations l Joint Venture l Special Purpose Vehicle
10. Setting up of Branch Office/ Liaison Office/ Wholly Owned Subsidiary by Foreign Company:
- Formation and Registration
11. Setting up of Business outside India and Issues Relating thereto
- Issues in choosing location l Structure and the processes of incorporation of business entities in UK
- USA l Canada and
12. Identifying laws applicable to various Industries and their initial compliances:
- Compliance of industry specific laws applicable to an entity at the time of setting up of the
13. Various Initial Registrations and Licenses:
- Mandatory Registration – PAN/TAN l GST Registration l Shops & Establishments l Additional Registration/License – ESI/PF l Pollution l Other registration as per requirement of sector l IE Code l FSSAI l Telecom l I & B l Industrial License, Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum (IEM) l Activities specific approvals/ permissions/licenses l Environmental & Pollution clearances l Sectoral approvals / permissions / licenses l State Level Approval from the respective State Industrial Department
PART II: INDUSTRIAL AND LABOUR LAWS (40 MARKS)
14. Constitution and Labour Laws:
- Fundamental rights vis-à-vis labour laws l Equality before law and its application in Labour Laws, Equal pay for equal work l Article-16 and reservation policies l Articles 19, 21, 23 and 24 and its
15. Evaluation of Labour Legislation and need of Labour Code
16. Law of Welfare & Working Condition:
- The Factories Act l Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act l The Child and Adolescent Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act
- Law of Industrial Relations:
- Industrial Disputes Act l Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act.
18. Law of Wages:
- Payment of Wages Act l Minimum Wages Act l Payment of Bonus Act l Equal Remuneration Act.
19. Social Security Legislations:
- Employees’ State Insurance Act l Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act
- Maternity Benefit Act l The Payment of Gratuity Act l Apprentices Act, The Labour Laws (Simplification of Procedure for furnishing Returns and Maintaining Registers by Certain Establishments)
20. Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
SBILL- Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws Paper 2 CS Executive Demo Lectures by Jagdeep Arora Sir
Cs executive sbill, Cs executive sbill question bank, Cs executive sbill classes, cs executive sbill weightage, cs executive sbill study material, best cs executive sbill faculty, best cs executive sbill video lectures, best cs executive live lectures, best cs executive sbill teacher, best cs executive sbill, best cs faculty Ludhiana, best cs executive faculty in Ludhiana, best cs executive sbill faculty in Punjab cs executive sbill new syllabus best teacher, cs executive sbill coaching kaha se lie, cs executive sbill classes