Table of Contents
- Stages in CS Course
- Eligibility to appear in CSEET Exams
- Registration Charges of CSEET Exams
- Mode of CSEET Exams
- Last Date for CSEET Registration
- Syllabus of CSEET
- Syllabus of CS Executive
- Registration Charges of CS Executive Course
- Mode of CS Executive Exams
- Syllabus of CS Professional
- Registration Charges of CS Professional Exams
- Mode of Exams of CS Professional
- Medium of CS Exams
- Duration of CS Course
- Total Cost of CS Course
- Fee Exemption in CS Course for SC/ST etc.
- Scope of CS Course
- How to prepare for CSEET, CS Executive & CS Professional
- Coaching for CS Course
There are total three Stages in Company Secretary Course.
- CSEET – CS Executive Entrance Test
- CS Executive
- CS Professional
A student willing to start CS after 12th Exams need to appear in CS Executive Entrance Exams. But in the following cases, there is no need to clear CSEET Exams.
A student after 10th may join CSEET Course. But he may appear in the CSEET Exams only after appearing in 12th Exams.
Important points to Note for CSEET Exams
- Student from all streams i.e Arts, Science or Commerce may join CS Course after 12th.
- There is no minimum pass percentage in 12th required for CSEET.
- CSEET Exams are held four times in a year i.e January, May, July & November.
CSEET Registration Fee is only Rs. 1,000.
Important point to Note:
- There will be no separate Examination Charges. It means a student is required to pay just Rs. 1,000 for registration as well as exams.
- This is one time Fee. It means if a student register for November, 2021 Exams by paying Rs. 1,000 and if he doesn’t appear in the Exams or Fail in the Exams then he will be required to pay again it for the next exams.
- ICSI shall not issue any Hard Copy Study Material. But ICSI Study material is available at www.icsi.edu in soft copy form.
- After clearing CSEET student is required to register in CS Executive within 1 year.
CSEET Exams are held in Online Remote Proctored Mode. It means student may appear in the Exams even sitting at his home. There will not be any allotment of any examination centre.
So just sit at your home and appear in the exam in Online Mode.
|Paper 1||Business Communication||50 Marks||Buy
|Paper 2||Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||50Marks||Buy
|Paper 3||Economic and Business Environment||50 Marks||Buy
|Paper 4||Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce)||50 Marks||Buy