CS Executive – Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws (ECIPL) – Paper 6 – CS Executive by CA CS CMA Jagdeep Arora Sir
Jagdeep Arora Sir (B.Com, CA , CS & CMA) at KCC Tutorials is teaching Company Secretary Course Students for the last 17 Years. He is considered one of Best Faculty in India for this Subject. He hold a great command over this subject.
Best CS Executive Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws Laws Video Lectures & Live Classes by Jagdeep Arora Sir
Why to prefer Jagdeep Sir’s CS Executive ECIPL Lectures
CS Executive Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws (ECIPL) (Group 2 – Paper 6)(New Syllabus)
₹2,999.00 – ₹3,999.00
COURSE DESCRIPTION – Best & Most Affordable CS Executive ECIPL Video Lectures Classes (New Syllabus)by India’s CS Executive Best Law Faculty
- Language = Hindi & English Mixed for CS Executive Group 2 ECIPL (New Syllabus)
- Complete Conceptual Clarity.
- Own notes available.
- Doubt Solving Facility Available by Whatsapp with Weekend Query Sessions on Zoom
- Past year Questions & Answers Covered.
- Student Friendly Teaching Style.
- Flow Charts and Pictures used for Better Presentation.
- Syllabus covered – 100% Syllabus issued by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Questions and Answers of Past Examinations covered for better preparation.
- Multiple Choice Based Questions and Answers are also provided for Exams preparation.
- Regular Tips for Exams Preparation
- Technical Assistance Available.
- Hours – 80 – 85 hrs
- Use of student friendly language
- Views= Unlimited Views
- Hard Copy books will be delivered within 24 hours of order
- Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws (ECIPL) subject of CS Executive Group 2 is taught by Jagdeep Arora Sir (B.Com, CA, CS & CMA). He is considered one of the Best Faculty/Teacher in India for ECIPL.
- Total teaching experience – More than 15 years
- Focused on the conceptual clarity of topic & real interpretation of a law
- Creative teaching methodology, lively & real-life examples
- Numerous Case Studies discussed.
Downloadable Classes, Pen Drive Classes
12 Months Validity, 18 Months Validity
CS Executive ECIPL (Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws) Live Online Classes
A Student may also join Live Online Classes for ECIPL Subject from Jagdeep Arora Sir.
To Know the Timing, Charges etc. for Live Online Classes for SBILL Subject, A student may Whatsapp or Call @ 98147-62054
CS Executive Setting up of Business, Industrial and Labour Laws (SBILL) Detailed Syllabaus
CS Executive Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws (ECIPL)
- Law relating Foreign Exchange Management: Introduction l Current and Capital Account Transactions
- Liberalized Remittance Scheme l Acquisition & Transfer of Immovable Property in India l Export of Goods and Services l Realization and Repatriation of Foreign Exchange l Reserve Bank of
- Foreign Direct Investments – Regulations & Policy : Automatic Route of FDI l Approval Route of FDI
- Prohibited Sector l Permitted Sector l Foreign Portfolio Investments l Non-Debt Instrument Rules & Regulations l Filing of FCGPR Form & other
- Overseas Direct Investment: ODI Policy l Foreign Currency Remittances l Setting up of Subsidiary/ Joint Venture/ Branch Office Abroad l Filing of
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB): Eligible Lender l Eligible Borrower l Parking of EBC l Filing of
- Foreign Trade Policy & Procedure: Focus of the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) l Legal Basis of the Foreign Trade Policy l Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Number l Status Holder l Imports and Export Policy
- Deemed Exports l Trade Disputes l Various Schemes under Foreign Trade Policy &
- Law relating to Special Economic Zones: Establishment of Special Economic Zones l Approval and Authorization to Operate SEZ l Setting up of Unit l Special Economic Zone
- Law relating to Foreign Contribution Regulation: Introduction and Object l Eligible Contributor
- Eligible Receiver l Registration l Offences and
- Prevention of Money Laundering: Process of Money Laundering l Adjudication l Attachment and confiscation l Obligation of Banking Companies, Financial Institutions and Intermediaries l Problem and Adverse effect of Money Laundering l Offence of Money Laundering l Enforcement Directorate
- KYC & Law relating to Fugitive Economic Offenders: Declaration of Fugitive Economic Offender and Procedure therefor l Attachment of Property l Powers of Director and Other Officers l Power of Survey l Search and Seizure l Declaration of Fugitive Economic Offender.
- Law relating to Benami Transactions & Prohibition: Benami Property l Benami Transaction l Prohibition of Benami Transaction l Authority & Adjudication of Benami
- Competition Law: Competition Policy l Anti-Competitive Agreements l Abuse of Dominant Position
- Overview of Combination l Regulation of Combinations l Competition Advocacy l Competition Commission of India l Appellate
- Law relating to Consumer Protection: Consumer Protection in India l Rights of Consumers l Consumer Dispute Redressal Forums l Nature and Scope of Remedies l E-commerce & Direct Selling
- Legal Metrology: Standard Weights And Measures l Power of inspection, Seizure l Declarations on Pre-packaged Commodities l Offences and
- Real Estate Regulation and Development Law: Registration of Real Estate Project l Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority l Central Advisory Council l The Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- Offences, Penalties and
- Law relating to Patents: Applications for Patents l Publication and Examination of Applications
- Inventions Not Patentable l Opposition Proceedings to Grant of Patents l Restoration of Lapsed Patents l Surrender and Revocation of Patents l Working of Patents l Compulsory Licences and Revocation l Infringement of
- Law relating to Trade Marks: Classification of Goods And Services l Conditions for Registration
- Procedure for and Duration of Registration l Absolute Grounds for Refusal of Registration
- Assignability and Transmissibility of Registered Trademarks l Collective Marks l Certification Trademarks l Trademark Agent l Infringement of Trade
- Law relating to Copyright: Meaning of Copyright l Works in which Copyright Subsists l Registration of Copyright l Ownership of Copyright l Assignment of Copyright l Term of Copyright l Licences by Owners of Copyright l Copyright Society l Infringement of
- Law relating to Geographical Indications of Goods : Geographical Indication l Application for registration l Procedure for and Duration of Registration l Effect of Registration l Prohibition of registration of geographical indication as Trade
- Law relating to Industrial Designs : Registration of Designs l Prohibition of Registration of Certain Designs l Certificate of Registration l Copyright in Registered Designs l Industrial and International Exhibitions l Piracy of registered
ECIPL- Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws
Paper 6 CS Executive Demo Lectures by Jagdeep Arora Sir
Best CA Foundation Video Lectures in India Best CA Foundation Pen Drive Lectures in India Best Face to Face CA Foundation Classes in Ludhiana Punjab Best CA Intermediate Classes in Ludhiana Punjab Best CSEET Classes in Ludhiana Punjab Best CS Executive Coaching Institute in Ludhiana Punjab Best CMA Foundation Coaching in Ludhiana Punjab Best CMA Intermediate Coaching in Ludhiana Punjab Best CA Foundation Live Online Classes in India Best CA Intermediate Video Lectures in India Best CA Intermediate Pen Drive Lectures in India Best CA Intermediate Live Online Classes in India Best Faculty for CA CS CMA Course CA CS Sandeep Arora CA CS CMA Jagdeep Arora Best CA Foundation Video Lectures in India Best CA Foundation Pen Drive Lectures in India